Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Candles


Sorry I have not posted in a couple of days, but it has really been busy with decorating and my daughter being sick.  Too much going on this time of the year.  I am also preparing for a Christmas Party at my house on Saturday night, plus I have a Church Christmas party tonight.  So you see it is busy at my house.  But here are two more candles I have done in preparing for gift giving this year.  I will probably post another box tomorrow that I have made to put them in.  I just love doing this and it is really easy.  With this I used the stamp set Wings of Friendship and colored in the image with my markers.  Then stamped on the tissue paper and continued on to add to the candle.  This is an easy set to use for candles, because there is no coloring on the tissue paper.  I also used a retired stamp set for the verses on the candles and can not remember the name at this time.  Thanks so much for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the candles!!