Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Two Step Bird Punch


I am going to love this new punch and also the new punch style by Stampin' Up!  It made this card so easy, but added so much flair.  I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I would use this punch and it worked out great.  The only stampin is the "thinking of you" which is an older stamp set from the idea book and catalog called Teeny Tiny Wishes, one of my greatest investments because i seem to pull it out all the time.  The Designer Series Paper is also in the new mini and is called Sweet Pea.  I just love the new designs of the paper and this comes in a paper stack.

Other items used by Stampin' Up! include 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon, classic ink old olive, whisper white card stock and of course another new punch that is in the sale-a-bration catalog, Scallop Trim Border punch.  And yes that punch is free with a $50 merchandise order from January 5th - March 31, 2010.  How great is that?  Thanks so much for looking.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is simple elegance. I love the subtle background paper and inking around the edges with the green! I haven't joined in the SSSC yet but I'm going to one of these days!! Happy New Year and God bless!!