Friday, December 4, 2009

SU Gift Certificate


This is a gift certificate for Stampin Up that I made for a friend along with an envelope to put it into.  I have to find reasons to use this retired SU Stamp Set when at all possible.  I don't think a Christmas has went by that I have not used it.  I actually printed up a small certificate to go inside of the holder, but did not want to show because it already had the name on it and if I showed that it would spoil the surprise.  The dimentions are approximately 4" X 2-1/2".  I layered with the Holiday Lounge DSP which is in the big catalog.  Cardstock used was Sahara Sand and Taken with Teal.  For the envelope I used the Delightful Decorations Stamp Set and punched the ornament out with the Ornament Punch.  This is a must to have for the Christmas Season.  I have used it so much even in demonstrating.  The back of the envelope is pictured below.  Thanks for looking.


No comments: