Sunday, March 25, 2012

Clean & Simple/Big Top Birthday


There are times I just can't figure out what to do with certain papers, but looking through my stash yesterday and after seeing the sketch from Clean & Simple, I decided this was the perfect paper for this sketch.  So I just used a one of my punches, and my bigshot and dies and this is what came out of it.  The clown is punched out from the paper and also the ball.  I took the stamp from teeny tiny wishes and colored the happy with a marker, stamped it and then colored the birthday and stamped it.  It is not perfect, but it works.

Here is a side view!


And of course I used a couple more stamps for the inside!


I used the sale-a-bration stamp Outlined Occasions and then the stamp from Create a Cupcake to finish it off!  Perfect card for a child or for an adult!

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Create a Cupcake, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Outlined Occasions
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Designer Series Paper: Big Top Birthday
Classic Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Punches: 1" Circle, 2 1/2" Circle
Sizzlet Die: 2 7/8" scallop circle
Circle Cutter

Thanks for looking today!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a cheerful and happy card! That paper would be tricky to work with. What you've done is just perfect! Just right for a birthday celebration! :o)