Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ready to Go/On our Way Wedding Page


Well I thought I would share a couple of other pages that are part of the scrapbook that I am doing for my daughter and her husband as a one year Anniversary gift.  Hope I finish by May.  But the one above are the finishing touches before we walk out the door.  At this point and time I was probably saying hurry up or we are going to be late for your wedding. lol

And, the next page you see here is me driving to the beach where the wedding is being held.  Of course she got married on Memorial day weekend and traffic was terrible, so I was beginning to think we would be late.  But we made it in plenty of time, 5 minutes before start time! I was sweating.


Hope you enjoyed yourself today and hope you will drop by again!

My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Really great pages, Jonia! You all look so beautiful! May is a long ways away yet! lol You can do it! :o)