Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love & Sympathy


Saturday at our all day stamp crop, I had only taken certain papers and when I saw this sketch on Sketch Frenzy Friday, I thought I want to use this Designer Paper.  It took me a little while to get it all situated, but finally I decided the pieces and sides I would use and I am so happy with the outcome.  I struggled with putting the sentiment on the same paper or adding it with a circle punch and decided to put the sentiment on the paper since I had the room.

Here is a side view of the card!


I love the DSP and love the colors, but there are times I struggle with large flowery prints.  I am so glad that I just went with it this time.

Items Used are all Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Love & Sympathy
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Beyond the Garden
Classic Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point

Thanks for looking dear friends and hope your weekend has been blessed!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I think you made the right decision! It's just perfect...and so very beautiful! :o)

Tammy Fite said...

Such pretty paper! and a gorgeous card!

Natalie said...

Jonia, this is stunning!Beautiful sentiment and the paper is gorgeous! Perfect coordination of pattern papers! God bless!!!

Deb said...

Pretty card! Love how you put all the patterns together! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Patrice Herrera said...

Oh My Goodness that is one stunning card!!!! The paper is perfect the colors and the design are all together beautiful! Thanks for playing along with SFF

Sharon Wheet said...

What a gorgeous card! I just love how you used that DSP. Clever girl.
Thanks for playing along with us @ SFF. I hope we see more of your work.