Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hybrid Card/Stampin Queen's Sketch


Well this has been a busy weekend and I am just getting to post two cards I made for the Stampin Queen's Sketch Challenge this week.  They are actually hybrid cards and I made two fronts and printed them both on the same whisper white card stock so that saved me some paper.  This is the first card I am sharing with you.  I used the sweet shop embellishments to do both cards!  This one using the Chocolate covered strawberries.  By using My Digital Studio I could make the strawberries the size I wanted and add as many as I want.  How great is that?  The greeting came from the digital stamp set "So Happy for You."

Here is a side view of the card!



Now here is the birthday card that I used the cupcakes from the Sweet Shop elements and the digital stamp set "A Word for You."  I really like this even better than the first.


And a side view of this one!


Well hope you enjoyed your stop by here today!  Please let me know what you think of my Hybrid cards!


No comments: