Thursday, March 15, 2012

More Wedding Pages

The photographer who did Erin's wedding had a helper and while she was at the house with us getting ready and while we were driving to the wedding, her husband was at the beach taking photos of the men and the guest arriving.  As you can see they are all talking and standing around waiting on the bride.


One of my favorite photos is the photo on the next page of Scott (the bride-groom) talking with my brother Joe who has down syndrome.  I just think this is so special.


I am still trying to finish up this album and even after I finish, I am sure I will have a lot more to share with you.  I have had these pages done for quite a while am just getting to share with you.

All pages were made using My Digital Studio!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

More beautiful pages, Jonia! Such wonderful, relaxed photos! Real treasures! :o)

Natalie said...

Jonia, I just love these layouts! And the pictures truly tell the story. What a wonderful time and now to have the memories in a scrapbook is absolutely priceless! A treasured keepsake for sure! {hugs}