Friday, March 30, 2012

Sneak Peak, Petite Purse Bigz L Die

My oh my, how time flies.  I have had this new die for about 3 weeks and just got a chance to use it last night and I already have big plans for it.  It is all coming April 1st for a special limited-time offer and called the Summer Smooches Collection.  It is just a preview of what we can expect in our 2012-2013 catalog coming June 1st, one month early this year.  Now on to the cute little Petite Purses!


How cute are these little beauties?  It took me about 10 minutes to do both and all I did was run the die through the bigshot, fold it into place and adhere with the two way glue pen, ad this sweet little rosette that I had left over from another mini and it is done.  You can't help but love it!

Here is a side view!


It is perfect for any little candies (especially for Easter), or if you have earrings, bracelet, or necklace you would like to give someone, it would be the perfect wrapping!

Items Used are all Stampin' Up!
Petite Purse Bigz L Die
Designer Series Paper: Everyday Enchantment, Attic Boutique
Rosettes Vanilla - retired

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, no! Those are just too cute! I'm not finished with the last catalogue and I'm making a list for the next one? UGH!! I'm in trouble! lol :o)