Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SULateNightStampers Challenge - Favorite Color Combos


Well I am a day late with my SULateNightStampers Challenge this week, but I think they will forgive me.  I actually used the sketch for Stamping 411 this week and what a great sketch for this Beau Chateau Designer Paper.  I also decided to use the oval frame embossing folder for this one and love the way it turned out.  I guess you know what my favorite color combo is don't you?  The pinks and browns, but then on the other hand, they are all my favorite colors.

Here is a side view of this card!


And a close up of the frame!


And of course the inside!


I have made so many birthday cards lately that I am probably caught up for the year, but I am sure you will see more!

Items used for this card are all Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper: Beau Chateau
Classic Ink: Soft Suede
Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
Punches: 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Scallop Trim Border
Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Set

Thanks for looking today and hope your day is very blessed!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Jonia!

Nancy said...

Wow! This one is so very pretty, Jonia! I love everything about it! :o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Way to go with the DSP Jonia. This is incredible!

Tammy said...

Very pretty--this designer paper is so elegant!

Selene Kempton said...

Totally adorable! I love the way you used the DSP.