Monday, March 12, 2012

SULateNightStampers Challenge/Stamping 411

Good Monday morning all and hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Another time change here and I am definitely feeling it.  But I do know that I will be enjoying the extended day light hour this evening.

Our SULateNightStampers Challenge this week is to share those "Easter Projects."  What better way to get started on those Easter cards you would like to send.  So I let the Stamping 411 Sketch challenge this week help me along with this challenge.  I enjoy their sketches so much and lately they have really been putting some awesome sketches out.  So here is the card I created this week for both challenges!


As you can see I did some coloring using the SU markers on this one.  For the flowers I first used the So Saffron, then came back with the Daffodil Delight and last used the Pumpkin Pie marker.  For the leaves, I stamped the whole image in Lucky Limeade, then came in with the Certainly Celery and lastly used the Old Olive marker.  What do you think, do you like the outcome?

Here is a close up of the middle of the card!


And of course I did the inside with the same stamp set!


Actually I used everyone of the stamps from the stamp set "He is Risen."  I am loving this stamp set.

Items used are all Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: He is Risen
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval
3/8" pumpkin pie taffeta ribbon
button and bakers twine
Striped textured embossing folder

6 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

very pretty!! Love how you embossed both layers!!

Nancy said...

Another REALLY BEAUTIFUL card, my friend! Really wonderful coloring too!...Nancy :o)

Selene Kempton said...

Wow! This is so sweet! I love the detail on your flowers

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I love the outcome inside and out!!! WOW!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Love the stripes!

gbarron56 said...

Beautiful, Jonia -- the colors are so vibrant and perfect for spring. Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen