Monday, October 8, 2012

Christmas Tree Card

 
Here is a card I started earlier last week for their Sketch Frenzy Friday and of course now they have a new sketch, but now that I have finished this one, I thought I would post and let you see how it turned out.  Just could not sit at my table log enough to finish. Not certain if I like it or not, but someone I am sure will love it at Christmas, I hope. lol
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
And yes, I did finish the inside, but I kind of made the sentiment a little crooked. My daughter has a great phrase for that which is "just gives it character" and I am agreeing with her this time.
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Many Merry Messages, Christmas Lodge (tree)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Designer Series Paper: Snow Festival
Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Red Glitter Paper
Punch Set (flower one used)
 
Thanks for looking and hope you have a blessed evening!
 
 

8 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

what a beautiful christmas tree! I love the red glitter ornaments! I love sparkle! Thank you for playing along with us @ SFF

Nancy said...

Oh, yes! I'm sure someone will love it at Christmas...just as I love it now! All that red glitter is beautiful! I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming! YAY!! :o)

Marsha Fisher said...

Love all the bling!!

Sunflower Stamper said...

ooooh-LOVE the sparkly red!! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

Deb said...

Such a super festive Christmas card! And everyone loves a tree that sparkles! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Tammy said...

Love the sparkle!!! Great job with our sketch!

Natalie said...

This is CUTE!! Love the card, Jonia!

Kim Innis said...

Great Christmas tree! I love the punched glitter paper flowers as ornaments. Thanks for playing with us at SFF!