Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Clean & Simple Christmas


It took me a while to decide what to do for this weeks Clean and Simple Sketch, but when I was looking through my Snow Festival Designer Paper and saw this cute little house, it became very clear what I would do.  Isn't it just the cutest little house.  Reminds me of my childhood on the farm with the front porch.  I did add some sparkle to this by using some of the Dazzling details to the snow flakes falling and also to the ornaments on the tree.  And then embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  Just added a bit of class to the card.  I also used SU Shimmer White card stock for the background as it is a very thick card stock.

Here is the side view!


And also embossed the inside of the card!


A close up of the center of the card so you can see the shimmer and the dazzling details!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Four the Holidays, The Sounding Joy (inside)
Card Stock: Shimmer White, Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper: Snow Festival
Ink: Versamark
White Embossing Powder
Cherry Cobbler baker's twine
Dazzling Details

I am headed to the Dr. this morning and so in hopes that I get this ortho shoe off today and can wear some regular shoes.  I haven't wore a dress in 6 weeks waiting on this. Dresses do not look good with an ortho shoe on!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hope your day is blessed!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

This is so sweet, Jonia! Love the simplicity of it. Hope you and your family are safe from the storm. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.

Heather P. said...

This is totally adorable!