Monday, October 1, 2012

SU LateNightStampers Challenge/Halloween

 
Well Good Monday Morning to you! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  Mine was busy but I did have time to make a couple of cards and this is one I did last night for this weeks challenge at SU Late Night Stampers.  I was also inspired by the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and the color challenge at The Play Date Cafe.  When I saw the colors I knew they would be perfect for this card and I think they turned out perfectly.
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
And the inside!
 
 
Items used for this card are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Greeting Card Kids, Tiny Tags, Grateful Greetings (inside)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Orange, Rich Razzleberry
Designer Series Paper: Twitterpated
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso
Markers and blender pen for the inks
 Small Tag Punch
Large Scallop Punch
Large Round Punch
Wood Grain embossing folder
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope your week is filled with joy!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card, Jonia! I sure do like that woodgrain embossing folder! It makes a wonderful background! Hope you have a fabulous week, my friend! :o)

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Jonia! Love the woodgrain embossed background and how you finished the inside of the card. Very polished! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Love the colors, the inside of your card is amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Donna B. said...

Super cute card! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Kris Sobolik said...

I love those colors together, great card!

MJ said...

fun card, love the coloring on the little girl. So cute.

Natalie said...

I need to use my woodgrain embossing folder more, it is such a nice addition to the backgrounds or for a masculine look, too.