Sunday, October 7, 2012

Snow Festival Christmas Card

Good Sunday Morning all and so sorry it has been almost a week since I have posted, but it is really hard to sit in my craft room for any period of time without my foot swelling (had foot surgery three weeks ago), so I just have been missing in action.  But yesterday was World Card Making day and our group got together at my church and did some crafting.  I had room there to pull up another chair and keep my foot elevated most of the time I was working.  I mostly went to be able to finish my one of my granddaughter's scrapbooks and start my other granddaughter's.  You will see the one I finished later this week.  But now for the card I made.
 
The challenge this week at iSpy Sketches was to choose a sketch from their past sketch's to work on this week, so I chose a sketch from March.  As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use it and for one reason was to get rid of some scraps.
 
 
So now here is the card I made using this sketch.
 
 
I just love making cards like this and they are really so easy.  Did not take me long at all to get this one made up.  Which I did another and did not like my paper as it was too busy, but this one was perfect.
 
Here is a side view!
 
 
And, the inside!
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Bells & Boughs, God's Blessings (inside)
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper: Snow Festival
Large Oval Punch
Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon
 
Thanks for looking and hope your day is filled with many blessings!
 
 
 


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jonia! Those crazy owls always make me laugh! Have a very happy day, my friend! :o)

Leanne Whitby said...

What a bright and cheery Christmas card. Love the take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at iSpy!

Anne said...

Hello, Dear! I've just discovered your lovely blog, and I'm now following you ~ so nice to meet you! Hope you're "back on both feet" soon!
Best,
Anne

Natalie said...

Jonia, this is super cute. Love the sketch. Hope you are back on your feet completely, really soon!

Vickie Z said...

Loved this sketch too and you did a wonderful job with it! Thanks for playing at I Spy!