Thursday, October 31, 2013

Project 6 for Craft Show

Well here I am with Post #6 showcasing some of the items for my craft show coming up in 1 week from Saturday.  Hopefully I will have everything done by the end of this weekend.  I would love to, but not sure yet.  So here are some tags I have created and packaged.  I am planning on selling them for $3.00 package, six in each package.  Let me know what you think.
 
 
I took these earlier and for some reason the light was not as good.
 
 
And here is how they will be packaged!
 
 
I have quite a few more to share, but I will share those another day.  The label at top was made using my digital studio and then printed on Whisper white Card Stock.
 
The two stamp sets used here are Stampin' Up and called Winter Post and Bells and Boughs.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is blessed!
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful tags, Jonia! The pretty pink and red ribbons look wonderful with the kraft! :o)

Blue Lily Design said...

oooo I love these tags Jonia! So vintage! I hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags! I am gonna have to make these and use this year for Christmas! Thanks for sharing another one of your awesome creations!