Sunday, October 27, 2013

Baby Card - Stocking Punch

 
Hello all and hope your Sunday has started out well.  I thought I would take a few moments before heading out the door to church and post this card I made yesterday morning for a baby shower yesterday.  I am sure glad these photos turned out well as I don't have the card any longer.  I needed something quick and easy and already had the stocking punch out, so it made it a little easier to make a decision.  I also have a drawer full of retired paper and when I looked into it, this just seemed to pop right out.  So that is what I chose.  It is called Nursery Nest.
 
Here is the inside of the card!
 
 
Love this stamp set called God's Blessings and just pulled it out quickly and stamped the inside.  Took about 20 minutes to throw it together.  Isn't that easy.
 
Items use are all Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Banners, God's blessings
Card Stock: Whisper White, Marina Mist
Designer Series Paper: Nursery Nest
Ink: Marina Mist
White Baker's Twine
Stocking Punch
Banner Framelits
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Sunday!
 
 
 


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Awww...super cute card, Jonia! Great colors on those papers, and the sentiment is lovely! :o)