Thursday, October 24, 2013

Project 3 for Bazaar Craft Show

Good Morning and welcome to another cute little project that I have been working on for the craft fair.  This is a giant candy bar holder made with the "envelope punch board."  I am loving that thing!!!!  and the bow was done using the "Gift Bow Bigz L Die."  It was so easy and I got about 15 done in just a matter of an hour.  And, no I did not create this, but again found this tutorial from Remarkably Created blog.  She had a wonderful video on how to do it.  So if you are one of the lucky ones who have received this envelope punch board check out the video by Janet Wakeland.  Now here is what they look like filled and finished.
 
 
Here I took a few of them with the candy bars I put into them.
 
 
And here is the back of the holder with the flap up so you see how to put the candy bar in.  You can seal it or you can just place the flap up under the ribbon so they can use it again if needed.  That is what I did with all of the ones I have made.
 
 
I will probably sell the whole thing for $3.00 since the candy bar cost me $1.50.  Does that sound reasonable?
 
Hope you enjoyed the post and hopefully will have another project to share with you later this week.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yes!! That sounds very reasonable! What a fabulous gift idea! Thanks so much for sharing the video!
I think that is one of the most wonderful tools ever created! :o)

Natalie said...

Definitely reasonable and so cute!! What a fun idea. Perfect for a stocking stuffer or a gift topper even!