Monday, October 28, 2013

Sketch 286 - Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday Morning and hope all ha a wonderful weekend and ready for a brand new week.  I have stayed busy all weekend with a baby shower, church which I love, and getting ready for the craft show coming up November 9th, so not much down time for me.  But I am enjoying my crafting time.  This is the time I like using up all my retired stuff. 
 
Well on to the challenge!  I love the sketch that Mary Jo gave us for this weeks challenge.  Another card that can be clean and simple which is about all I can handle right now.  And the design team has also done a great job with this sketch.  You will have to go to the Techno Stamper's blog and check out all their samples.  So here is my sample for today's sketch.
 
 
Isn't this just too cute.  I am loving this new stamp set called Christmas Messages.  Now the paper is called Be of Good Cheer from last year.  So it has retired, but I have so many Christmas papers that I just had to pass this year to get rid of what I have.  I have about accomplished that, I think!  I made the tag by cutting a piece of paper 2" by 4 and then using the Apothecary large framelit to cut the top.
 
Here is a look at the side!
 
 
The inside!
 
 
And the envelope and card together.
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Christmas Messages (Inside and out)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green
Designer Series Paper: Be of Good Cheer
Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Markers for coloring stamp on front
Apothecary Accents Framelit
Adorning Accents Edgelit
Cherry Cobbler Ribbon - retired
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope your week is blessed!
 


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely card, my friend! I really like the shape of your tag, and that fabulous envelope lining! Have a wonderful week! :o)

Natalie said...

Very pretty card and I love the envelope liner! Blessings!

MJ said...

So pretty, I love how you kept it nice and simple. Such a fun Christmas card, the inside of the envelope is wonderful!