Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Look Back - 1

Hello and so sorry my post have been so few, but family comes first and I have been up at Duke Medical Hospital since Wednesday.  My mom had to have emergency surgery on her spine, so no stamping for me.  But I had a few moments and thought I would hi lite one of my favorite stamp sets today and some of the post I have made with "Clockworks."  It is a great masculine stamp set and also can work great as a any occasion card.  So here is my first hi lite using it to make a tag.


And then again for a card!


And another card.



To see more of the post I have used using this fantastic stamp check out all my Clockworks post.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Great masculine tag and card, no wonder you love that stamp!!! Very cool. It looks to be a very versatile stamp.

Nancy said...

They're all really beautiful, Jonia! I love seeing clocks on projects! Hope you're taking good care of yourself! :o)