Monday, January 27, 2014

LNS Challenge 241/Sketch 299- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Good Monday Morning to all my friends.  Hope your weekend was filled with lots of good things.  Today I am excited to share My sample with you for the Monday Lunchtime sketch and for this weeks LNS challenge.  Mary Jo has come up with a perfect sketch for this week and I was excited I could again combine it with this weeks LNS challenge.  The challenge for LNS was to use your framelits or dies and I used the Circle Framelit.  Perfect for the sketch this week.  So here is my sample for this week.
 
 
And here is the side view!
 
 
And of course would not be finished without the inside!
 
 
So make sure you stop by and check out the rest of the design team samples and join us in both challenges this week.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.
 
All items used are Stampin'  Up!
 
Stamp Sets: By the Tide, Remembering Your Birthday
Card Stock: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
Embossing powder, Glassy Glaze
Oval Punch
Scallop oval Punch
 
Hope your week is filled with many blessings!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Jonia! Cool fish stamps! Great card. God bless you, my friend!!

MJ said...

Those seahorses are too cute, smart idea. Love the entire card. So happy to have you on my TSSC team!