Friday, January 31, 2014

Simply Sent Happy Hello

Well happy Friday to you!  Today I will be going back to work after 3 days off for an ice storm we had here.  Might not seem like a lot to some of you, but for us here in Wilmington, NC, it puts you up for a few days.  Actually today I think our temps should be high of 56 degrees which is pretty much the norm for this time of year.  So what is left should be gone by this afternoon.  Anyway done with the weather report and on to the card share for today.
 
Last Monday I ordered some items from our SU Clearance rack to help make it easier to get a few gift packs together for our up coming Gateway Landing Graduation and Banquet.  Got them on Friday of last week and with the few days off this week was able to put them together quickly.  I think for the cards and the envelopes, I paid less them $2.50.  Now that is what I mean by inexpensive, but they look like a lot.  Here they are!
 
There are 4 of each of these.
 
 
And then again I also used these containers I got off the clearance rack to hold the set of 8 cards, using my digital studio to create the inside cover.
 
 
Love, love the way it turned out.
 
To see the first set I did earlier in the week, check out this post.
 
Have a wonderful day!
 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Beautiful, Jonia! Good to see you back, hope your mom and brother are still doing well.