Monday, January 6, 2014

Sketch 296- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Good Monday Morning and hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I am here today to share my sample for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch today.  I just loved it and decided to use the chalk board technique by using black paper and white craft ink.  I did use some old letters I had that had retired from Stampin' Up! as I have so many and hate to order a current set.  Plus I do not use them that often, but I sure do love the way they turned out.
 
 
Here is the inside of the card.
 
 
And I did do a side view also so you could see the dimension.
 
 
To check out the sketch and the other samples from our design team you can see it here.
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Sassy Salutations, One in a Million, Bold Alphabet Lower (retired)
Card Stock: Classic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Basics
Ink: White Craft, Basic Black
3/4 inch circle punch
Silver brads
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you join our sketch challenge this week.
 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So pretty, Jonia! I really like the black with all the pretty colors. I love the dimension too! Hope you had a wonderful weekend too! :o)

MJ said...

Awesome, that was my first thought too, didn't have any letters that would fit though, lol. Great job! Love the colors. Thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge this week!