Friday, March 31, 2017

Note Card Tin decorated

My fifth post of the week and I am so thrilled with the outcome of this project.  If you would like to see the cards that went into this post, check here, here, here, and here.
 
I used "My Digital Studio" which is an old SU program but I still use it all the time, to go in and make the actual Layout you see here.  Once I printed it, I added the butterfly, the pearls, and then I added some sparkle by using the Clear Wink of Stella.  I just love that stuff and it is perfect to dress up any card or note card tin.  I used it on the butterfly, around the edges of the card stock and the flowers on the paper.  You can see it in the below photo if you really look.
 
 
And now to show you the inside and how nicely the note cards fit inside the box.  It is perfect.  The box actually is about 5.25 X 3.75 and the cards inside are the note cards 5 X 3.5.  I was meant to be where these little tins were selling out and got a great price on them.  They have been sitting in my home for about 3 years and it finally just dawned on me how to use them.  DUHHHHH! I have 15 cards in the tin, but you could probably add more if you would like.

 
Hope you enjoyed my 5 days of sharing how to fill a tin with quick and simple cards and then how to decorate a tin.  These would be a great craft show seller also.
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

No comments: