Saturday, February 11, 2012

Punched out Presents


Good Saturday morning my dear friends!  Could not start my Saturday without sharing with you my inspiration from Stamping 411.  When I first saw their sketch I thought what will I use for this one?  But after a few minutes of looking around, this is the idea I got.  And, now that it is complete I like it.  The card was very simple to do with the hardest part making sure the presents were centered on the paper and in line all the way down.  For the present, I used the 1 1/4" square punch and for the bow at the top I used the blossom bouquet triple layer punch and cut the punched flower in half.  So one punch makes two!  Easy enough.

Here is a side view of the card!


And a close up showing the dimension of the punched presents.  I used the Stampin' Dimensionals for this!


And can't let you go without seeing the inside of the card!


All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Just add Cake
Classic Ink: Peach Parfait, Wild Wasabi
Punches: Decorative Label, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer, 1 1/4" Square
Ribbon: Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta

Thanks for looking today and please let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

This is adorable!! Definitely going in my "to CASE" file!! I love it!

Natalie said...

Super cute, Jonia!! What a fun design, too!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi Jonia!! What a cute and clever design! Super fun! I will definitely have to "borrow" this idea!!! :) Love and hugs, Angie

Selene Kempton said...

What a wonderful idea Jonia! So cute!

Patti Chesky said...

Jonia, I really love those packages....esp using the punch for the bows!!! What a fun card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love this idea. It's darling!