Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge


It has been so long since I went into my digital stash, but when I saw this challenge over at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenge blog and I knew I was going to have to make this tent card!  I also used the sketch challenge this week over at the Sweet Stop.  Of course this is my first one, and, I think it turned out OK.  There are a few things I might do different next time, but for now, I'm happy with it.  Here is the tutorial on how to do a tent card.  It is really very easy!

Also to show you a side view of what a tent card looks like!


Another side view!


And a close up of the center!

Items used are Stampin' Up! unless other wise noted:

Digi Stamp: Sweet 'N Sassy Gardening Cookie
Card Stock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Designer Series Paper: Berry Blossoms
Classic Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Extra Large bird punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Word Window Punch
Pearls from my friend Nancy
Labels Collection Framelits Dies

Hope you enjoyed your time here today and please let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty tent card!! I love the cute papers...perfect for the image! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC!

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Jonia! What a sweet little image! You colored him so well...perfect for the lovely papers! Great job cutting out that skinny tail! lol I'll have to look into how that card is done! Thanks for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

Cathymac said...

Very creative, Jonia! Love how you used the sketch to make an adorable tent card! The DP is perfect for the Cookie image! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Stephanie said...

What a great job, Jonia! I really like your Cookie image with these papers. Aren't tent cards fun? Thanks for playing along with us this week at the SNSDC blog.

Jan Marie said...

This is just darling, Jonia!! Love the colors, the coloring, the tent card, the DP! Why, I just love EVERYTHING about this sweet little card! Blessings and hugs!

Carol L said...

You've done such a great job with your tent card, and I'm really enjoying all the earthy colors! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling Cocoa card Jonia. Love the window opening, the sweet image cut out... great colors and embellishments. Nice take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!