Sunday, June 17, 2012

S{ick}? Feel Better Soon


I just love this stamp set called "Word Play" and I thought it was perfect for this card which was inspired by the Stamping 411 sketch this week.  I am trying to get all of my cards organized so when something comes up, I can just go to that location and pull one out.  So we will see how that works.

Here is a side view of the card!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Word Play
Card Stock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
Designer Series Paper: Twitterpated
Classic Ink: Riding Hood Red
Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Baja Breeze satin pleated ribbon
Adorning Accents Edgelit
Boho Blossoms Punch
Designer button

Thanks for looking and hope your evening is great! 

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm not sure how "ick" can be so cute but you've done it on this card!! Love it! This is so fun and should definitely cheer up someone under the weather. h{ugs}!! Ha!

Tammy said...

Such a cute card!! Would make being sick almost worth it! :-)

Nancy said...

It's beautiful, Jonia! This card would make anybody feel better! I really like the color combination and the pretty flower & trim!
Okay, I'm all caught up again! Thanks for the wonderful visit!...Nancy :o)

Selene Kempton said...

oh how sweet!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Beautiful Jonia...as usual. Thanks for always planing along.

gbarron56 said...

Great job, Jonia -- your colors are beautiful together! Thanks for sharing on Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen