Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wish Big!


Good Tuesday Morning!  Hope you all are doing well today.  I am sharing with you my last card that I made this weekend at our stamp crop.  This card was inspired by two challenges, Stamping 411 for the sketch and SUO challenge to go summer.  Well leaves, flowers and birds just remind me of summer, so I pulled out the bird punch and went to work.

Here is a side view of the card!


And a close up of the bird!


Items used are all Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Word Play
Card Stock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade
Designer Series Paper: Twitterpated (love that paper)
Ink: Island Indigo
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Bird Builder Punch

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

12 comments:

Nancy said...

So pretty, Jonia! Love the colors again! The bird looks wonderful sitting there on that lovely flowered paper!
Thank you so much for coming and leaving your sweet congratulations yesterday! You know how nervous I was, and it meant so much to me to have you stop by! I appreciate you, my friend!...Nancy :o)

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty Jonia!!! I love all the bird cards this week! I think we're all inspired by the touches of nature around us!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Lovely as usual Jonia!

Tammy said...

So pretty! Great job with the sketch!

Vicki Burdick said...

What a beauty, love those pretty colors and that bird is super cute!! Thanks so much for joining us on this week's sketch at the Stamping 411 blog!

Natalie said...

Very pretty design and elements! Such a sweet card, love the papers and color scheme! Blessings!

Mary Brown said...

What a happy card! Love the colors and the pairing of the bird with this paper - perfect summer card! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

Marsha Fisher said...

Sweetness!!

Bonnie said...

I love that scalloped border peeking over the pretty paper! And the bird looks so handsome there! Great card, Jonia

Unknown said...

Lovely colors & great use of punches! :) Thanks for joining us for the SUO Guest DT Challenge! :)

Cindy said...

Absolutely love the bird (and the pearl for the eyes!) - there are birds singing outside my window right now! Thanks for joining us this week at SUO Challenges!

Heidi Baks said...

Love the bird paired up with the floral paper! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.