Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stamping 411 meets My Digital Studio


Well good Wednesday afternoon all.  I am excited to be able to show you my hybrid card I made using My Digital Studio (MDS) and the sketch this week from Stamping 411.  What I did was make the top part of the card in MDS, print it out, cut it out and layered it on the Not Quite Navy card stock.  Then I added the pearls and the ribbon.  That is all with the outside.

Here is a side view.


Now on the inside, I did stamp using the stamp set Mixed Bunch on the whisper white card stock with blushing bride classic ink.  I also used the stamp set called Blessings from Heaven for the sentiment on the inside and stamped it in Not Quite Navy.  So here is the inside.


Thanks for looking today and hope you have a wonderful evening.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Great job with MDS!! I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said it!!

Natalie said...

Another beautiful card, inside and out! Love the top panel you designed with MDS. Gorgeous!! God bless!

Selene Kempton said...

So delish Jonia! I love the beautiful color combination!

Nancy said...

So pretty, Jonia! I really like the soft pink with the dark blue!...Nancy :o)