Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year/My Digital Studio

My daughter did not have time to do Christmas Cards and had just had her family pictures taken.  So she wanted to do something with them.  I suggested a New Years Card for everyone.  There was a template that was recently put out for My Digital studio and what I did was to add three photo's to it.  Here is the original with only the photo's added and the Happy New Year!
 
 
Me nor my daughter liked this one too much as it was too dark and it was hard to see the Happy New Year and 2013 when it was printed, so the following 2 are the ones I did to see which she liked best.
 
This was the second one I showed her!
 
 
And this was the 3rd one I showed her and the one she chose to use.  I think it was a great choice! I printed it on 5X7 photo paper and it turned out great.  I love My Digital Studio!!!!
 
 
Wishing you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year which will be here in
2 days!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sweet photos of the family! Great idea to send New Year cards, the digi layout is beautiful. I like the final choice. Delightful!!!