Sunday, December 2, 2012

Snow Much Fun

 
Happy Sunday evening to you!  I was so excited to be able to use my Snow Much Fun this weekend and was inspired by this weeks Clean and Simple Sketch.  It was the perfect sketch for this tall snowman.  And I just love a snowman in blue!  Don't you?
 
Here is a side view of the card.
 
 
And the inside!
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Snow Much Fun, Many Merry Messages (inside)
Card Stock: Shimmery White, Whisper White, Marina Mist
Stazon Black Ink, Marina Mist Ink
Markers for Coloring
Scallop edge Border punch
 
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week ahead!
 
 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love, love LOVE this!!! Super cute, Jonia!
God bless.

Nancy said...

What a wonderful card, Jonia! Great sentiment inside! I finally ordered that stamp set and can't wait to play with it!
I really like your new header! :o)