Thursday, March 12, 2015

Baby Book Scrapbook Page 2-5

Happy Thursday everyone!  Hope your week has been good so far.  I am working on my most recent granddaughter's baby scrapbook and have really got a lot done in the last 4 days.  So I thought I would share pages 2-5 with you.  You can see page one if you click here.  I used my Digital Studio for these and print them out for the book.  They are 12X12.
 
Going Home!

 
My daughter and her two grandchildren came up to spend some time the day Ansley came home.  They were so excited. 
Michael enjoying his baby sister and random pictures of the first few days home.

 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have enjoyed your time here.  Would love for you to leave a comment and let me know what you think.
 
Blessing to you!
 
 


No comments: