Monday, March 2, 2015

Sketch 356- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Welcome to our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  Another great sketch by Mary Jo and so many ways you can work this sketch.  I actually went right by the sketch and used the Butterfly Basics again which I know I already love.  So first here is this weeks sketch.

And here is my sample for this week's sketch!  The flowers were some Jolee's flowers I had just sitting around and I wanted a little more and they just worked out perfect.
 
 
And the inside.

 
Hope you enjoyed this weeks sketch and hope you will stop by and check out the rest of the design team samples.  And, then sit down, relax and make a card and link it up at the bottom of the post.  Mary Jo does pick the top two or three each week.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the inside of this! The outside is great too, you know I always love any cards with butterflies. Love the colors too. Thanks so much for always having such great samples each week for my sketches!