Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin February 2015

Yesterday we had a snow day, so I was off work all day.  For once I actually worked in my craft room all day, and I don't mean cleaning, I mean playing.  I did the mixed media piece I posted yesterday and I also did my February Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up! along with my Monday sketch sample which you will see on Monday.  What a wonderful day I had.  Now today is back to work, but I thought I would share with you the February Paper Pumpkin.
 
 
How great is that?  It is an accordion card.  You received 8 of the card stock, scored and ready to stamp, along with the stamps and the letters for THANKS, and 8 boxes for the cards and the twine to tie the boxes.
 
Here is the first part of the card.

 
And some other photos just to show.


 
So can you tell I had plenty of fun yesterday. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day.


No comments: