Monday, February 2, 2015

Sketch 352- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

It is time again for our Monday Lunchtime sketch.  I really look forward to doing these sketches and am so glad that Mary Jo has faith in me to be on her design team.  And, it keeps me stamping which is what I need right now.  Anyway, on to this weeks sketch.  Don't you just love it.  I know I do and when I found out yesterday that my daughter's friend had her little baby girl, I knew I was going to use this sketch as my inspiration and I also knew exactly what stamp sets I was going to use.  So now here is my sample for this week's sketch.
 
I just love this stamp set called Baby We've Grown and it was the first stamp set I thought of when I saw the sketch.  And, then I thought about the inside and this new set I have from Stampin' Up! called Big News was perfect for the inside.
 
 
And yes, I had to give you a side view.  I love this card even though it is a little off center.  Hopefully the new mom and dad want see that part of it.

 
Now I can tell you the design team have outdone themselves this week with this sketch, so please go by and check out their samples and by all means please join us this week for our sketch.
 
Hope your week is filled with joy and many blessings!

1 comment:

MJ said...

How stinkin cute! I have yet to use this stamp in the set and it is so cute. You did a fabulous job with it. I love it. And of course I trust you to be on the team, you are awesome! Thanks so much.