Monday, February 16, 2015

Sketch 354- Monday Lunchtime Sketch


Happy Monday everyone and welcome to this weeks Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  The sketch this week was just perfect for a birthday card I needed to make for my Grandson who will be turning 2 this month.  He is such a blessing and for some reason this stamp set called Big News from Stampin' Up! was just the set for him.  I had planned on using another set, and I did use it for the inside.  So it all worked out as planned.  So here is the sketch for this week.  Great isn't it?


And, here is my sample for you!

 
And here is the inside of my card where I used Hooray It's Your Day!

 
I love stamping on designer paper and this is just perfect for stamping on.
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the design team samples.  I know you will love them.  And please play along with us this week.  We would love to have you!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a fun and cheerful card, Jonia! Great combination of papers, stamps, and colors! :o)

MJ said...

Fun, love that you stamped the sentiment inside on the DP! Bet your grandson loved it too.