Monday, February 23, 2015

Sketch 355- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

 

What a wonderful sketch Mary Jo has for us today and it also gave me a chance to try out one of my new stamp sets, which I am going to love, called Butterfly Basics.  I actually used a little of my mixed media experience with this card and I do love it.  So here is the sketch.  Isn't it just wonderful.
And here is my sample using the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set.
 
 
And the inside using the same set.

 
So what do you think.  Hope you enjoyed your stop here today and don't forget to check out the rest of the design team samples.  I know you will love them.
 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oooh...I LIKE it! Great stamping, embossing, colors, textures...just GREAT! :o)

MJ said...

So pretty Jonia. I love the soft colors and the honey comb background. Fabulous job! Thanks so much for sharing your talent on the TSSC each week!