Saturday, May 23, 2020

Color Throw Down Challenge #594

Happy Saturday everyone. I found this challenge (again) this morning and decided to make a card for it and then decided to make another, so I have two cards to share with you.  I actually played with Color Throw Down way back when I was stamping a lot and loved doing the color challenges.  Color challenges can give you a lot of inspiration.

For the first card I used the stamp set Butterfly Basics and the dies that go with it.  As I said in my last post, this is one of my favorite stamp sets. It is so versatile and the dies are fantastic.  So here is my butterfly card.





Now here is my second card and for this one I used the old stamp set Motorcycle.  This is always a good card for a man and a woman. I have a good friend that just finally sold her pink motorcycle and now just rides with her husband.  But I do love this old standbys stamp.


Please let me know what you think.  Enjoyed playing today!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: