Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Hi everyone, I am back with a card for this weeks Paper Players Challenge.  I love a good color challenge and this one worked great for a card I wanted to make for a friend of mine.  Colors for the challenge were pool party, melon mambo and apple green.  I did not have the apple green, so I used the gum ball green.  Stamp set used was Beautiful You by Stampin Up and used the balloon punch.  I also used one of the stamps to make the design paper.


Don’t you just love this stamp-set?   Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a beautiful day. Stay Home and stay safe!

4 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Yes I do love that stamp set and how you used it for this fabulous card! The paper pieced dress looks amazing and your stamped "dsp" has a great design to it. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

What a great image...I love the paper piecing and how you carried the polka dot theme to the balloons too! Background is GREAT! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love this stamp set and the gorgeous background you created I love the paper pieced dress, too! SO happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Love paper piecing and boy did you do a wonderful job with it on this pretty card! Really let our colors shine! Thank you so much for sharing it with us this week at The Players!!