Friday, May 1, 2020

The Paper Players - PP488 sketch challenge

Hi everyone and I am back Playing with the Paper Players blog challenge today.  It was a sketch and I decided to repurpose a card a friend sent to me.  I just loved the art and wording on it, so, why not share with someone else.  And since it was sitting on my desk this morning when I went and looked at the challenge, it just seemed right.  I am a stickler for not throwing anything away I might be able to use in my card making and that can be dangerous. Haha.  Just so I don't do anything wrong, on the back of her card, it said, “Original Art by Jane Shasky.”  So if you want to look her up you can.  Now here is my card fir this challenge!


Decided to emboss the yellow paper with an old embossing folder I got way back when i began stamping.   Not sure of name, but I do love it. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you stay safe in your home!  Also, repurpose those cards! 

1 comment:

Jaydee said...

gorgeous! what a wonderful work of art. SO glad you shared it with us at the Players this week
Jaydee