Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Suo only challenge-Happy Birthday

There is a new challenge over at Stampin Up Only challenge blog. For this challenge we were to make a birthday card. Sitting there on my table was the Create A Cupcake stamp set, so I Thought just use that.  And as I was going through my embossing folders, I found the SU Confetti Embossing folder and it had never been used.   Also, the center of the confetti embossing folder was an oval, so I used the Oval dies.  So, here is the outcome!


Thanks for stopping by, now go get those old stamps, dies, punches, and embossing folders out and make some cards.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love this, Jonia - this old cupcake punch was one of my all time faves, lol. Love your color choices here, and that fun embossed background! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

Fiona said...

This is lovely - that cupcake looks good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us at SUO this week.

Renee Daley at StampKnowHow.com said...

I love your little cupcake for our SUO birthday challenge. This little punch brings back memories! Thanks for sharing your creation with us and we hope you will join us for our next challenge!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

LOVE THIS ... the embossing folder is perfect with the little cupcake. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope to see you again tomorrow for our new challenge.

Christy Lynn said...

Adorable birthday card, Jonia! I love the texture from the embossing folder. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery again soon!