Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Lots of Stamping Going On!

During this Season in our lives, I seem to be reaching out to God even more so.  I love my Lord, but I think we seem to not pray or seek Him as much or praise Him when we are fine, no sickness, and everything is great.  So it really makes us think about how faithful God is to us all the time. He loves us even when we are slack.

Since we are quarantined to our homes right now and doing social distancing, I have also been stamping quite a bit over the last week.  I forgot the joy it brings to me.  Thankful God slows us down to bring joy into our lives.

I actually joined in on the Sweet ‘n Sassy Birthday weekend honoring Korin, owner of Sweet ‘n Sassy.  It was a blast.  I did some techniques I had not done in ages or at all.  Here are some of the cards I did.

Sponging inside and out



Using all my scraps, inside and out



Make a card with a pocket on it. Inside and out.



Paper piecing, loved it!



Color challenge


Acrylic Paint Swiping (so much fun)


Ink Blending on the butterflies! Loved doing this.


Ok, there you have it. My weekend fun! Hope you enjoyed looking and remember that God loves you and is still in control.  I am praying for our world and leaders during this time of uncertainty. May God heal our Land!

No comments: