Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Paper Players: PP487-CAS with sparkle

was excited to stamp today and was looking for a challenge and happened to find this great challenge over at The Paper Players blog.  As I had already pulled out one of my old stamps (Motorcycle) again, I decided to use it to make yet another card and use it for this challenge for a CAS card and add some sparkle.  So here is my challenge card!


For this I used the red sparkle paper for the pennant, so cute!

Here is the first card I made and definitely like the one above better.


Thanks so much for stopping by and take out those stamps and get to work. 


3 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Love that motorcycle! The red sparkle paper definitely makes this one festive birthday card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Jonia! The red sparkle banner really sets this card off! What a wonderful masculine birthday card! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Jonia, this is awesome! I love how you popped that red sparkle on to a masculine card and it totally works. Wowza! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!