Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Stampin Up Only Challenge, Embossing

Well here I am again. how great is that. I am playing almost everyday with my stamps for at least 30 minutes or so.  I am just looking at my stamps and picking one.  Here is one I used called Apothecary Art, and then I water colored the flowers with a blending pen. tThe sentiment in the middle came from  Messages for Mom, another old stamp set.  I then used an embossing folder from Stampin Up, unsure of name, ran it through the big shot and then ran my white ink pad over the top.  You  just got to love it.  Thought this card would be great to send out for some encouragement right now.  

I am using this card for the Stampin Up Only challenge.  Hope you enjoy!


Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Very nice! Love your color combos here - that EF is so pretty behind your wreath! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

Renee Daley at StampKnowHow.com said...

I love how you have used the embossing folder with the ink. It looks lovely with the colored floral wreath. Thanks for sharing your card with us at SUO Challenges.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Hi Jonia! Beautiful colors you used and the ink over the embossed panel is very clever! Thank you so much for joining us at SUO Challenges and we certainly hope you join us again tomorrow!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful card! It's so fun to see older stamp sets get inked up, it's kinda like unexpectedly meeting a friend you haven't seen in a while. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you again for our next challenge which starts tomorrow!