Sunday, May 17, 2009

HELLO


I just love this card, I guess because I love this stampin' up! stamp set, "Classy & Fabulous". I actually started out with the Sketch from Sketch Saturday and then combined two other challenges, Saturday Challenge which was to use glitter - and Our Creative Corner challenge which was to use the colors regal rose, certainly celery, bashful blue and a neutral color. As I was going through some of my old papers from Stampin Up, I came across a simply scrappin' kit called "Just Delightful" which had every color in the challenge and I knew it was what I needed to complete this card. It always feels good to get rid of some scraps that you have laying around and that is exactly what I did. So, don't forget to go to your old stuff. It may be what was needed to make an awesome card.

All Stampin' Up! products used and mentioned above except for the glitter which was Diamond Stickles. The "Hello" came from a retired set called "great greetings." Thanks for looking.
_____________________________________________________________

My granddaughter's birthday was yesterday and it was a wonderful day. They had a blow-up water slide and I think could have stayed in that all day. The kids had a blast and all turned out wonderful. I recommend the water slides. You will definitely have rave reviews from the kids. Here are a few pictures. Toooo Fun!








2 comments:

Cathy said...

Great card, I love the glitter.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jonia, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx