Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MOJO85



Well, this is my third entry into the Mojo Monday Sketch. I really do enjoy doing these challenges especially when I needed another Mother's Day card. It also keeps me posting. I was so busy this weekend getting ready for my card class this Thursday that I was unable to scrapbook like I wanted. It is really a challenge when you work a day job and then put together classes and workshops in the evening. But I truly love making cards and scrapbooking and I love sharing my ideas.

This card is put together using all Stampin' Up! products. Card stock - So Saffron, Baja Breeze. Designer Series Paper is from the current Occasion Mini catalogue - called "Walk in the Park". I also used the "Summer Love Rub-ons" in the mini. The ribbon is 5/8 inch striped grosgrain Baja Breeze. The Happy Mother's Day was done on the computer.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

What a pretty card. love the rub ons.

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card, Jonia. Love the colors and that paper is wonderful. The rubons look great too.

Great sketch. In other words, I love everything about it.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very nice, I love your choice of DP.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun Mother's Day card. Love the baja breeze ribbon as well. Wonderful job on the Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Amy Yang said...

Beautiful!