Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Granddaughter's 4th Birthday

Well I have finally got to November 08 with my scrapbooking. Now, I made my GD a little book for her to remember, but I am finally getting to my scrapbooking, 12 x 12 two page layout, again and I am way past due. My daughter said this was not my best, but when you are trying to make up for lost time, they don't always turn out the way you want. But it is good enough to keep. Hopefully I will share more scrapbooking with you later. I do have a scrapbook class on June 4th where I will be doing a 4 page layout. Hopefully that will keep me up to date with the pictures I am taking now. Let's only hope.

Stampin Up Products used: Stamp set - Party Hearty, Roller - Time to Celebrate, Card Stock - Green Galore, Pink Passion and Whisper White, Classic Ink - Pink Passion, Circle Cutter and Scallop Edge, Corner Punch.

No comments: