Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mini Scrapbook with Designer Series Paper




This little mini album was inspired by a video that is on my stampin up web site. Our church does a bingo night with a retirement senior community the last Tuesday of every month. So while I was there one of the ladies who loves cards was telling me how her mother was so excited about her birthday and knowing she would get a home made card. I started telling her about this mini album and so I went home and threw this together in less than an hour so I could show it to her at church tonight. It would be a great gift for someone who loves getting home made cards, plus this family had a family outing this past weekend and took pictures. Anyway, this may not be my best, but not bad for a quick sample. To learn more about how to make this mini album and a few other album, please click on this link and it will take you to my stampin up web page. Then click on the Scrapbooking with Designer Series Paper video, bottom left.
Also remember, right now you can purchase 3 designer series paper packs and get 1 free. What a deal. You can also do that while you are on my web page or click here to shop now. Thanks for looking.

The designer paper I used is retired. Use 3 flower punch (retired) and the large oval punch and scallop oval punch.

No comments: