Sunday, May 31, 2009

SPARKLE


Well I just love this Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! It is called Urban Garden and you can use it with out stampin a image. I just added a bit of sparkle to the flower image on the paper and made it my focal point. You really can't see the sparkle as well on this but I used the stampin' emboss, iridescent ice. The card has a bit more sparkle when you are looking at it. I used the Card Patterns Sketch 17 for the layout of the card. Very nice sketch.
Ingredients:
Stampin up products: Designer Series Paper - Urban Gardens. Card stock - Baja Breeze. Stamp Set for Sentiment - Warm Words. Grosgrain Ribbon and brads.

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

What a beautiful monochromatic card! Love those silhouettes and that little bow. Thanks for joining us again Jonia!