Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sketch Saturday


I am really getting a little too involved with these sketches, but I really enjoy looking at a sketch and deciding which stamp set would look good. This is a card I did for the Sketch Saturday Challenge. I really thought the layout was great and knew which stamp set I wanted to use. I thought it really turned out cute.
Card is 4 x 4. I used stampin up products - stamp set is Dear Friend which is a Hostess Level 1 set. Card Stock - Whisper White and Baja Breeze (I seem to use this quite a bit.) DSP is Parisian Breeze Specialty (which is quite thicker than the original DSP.) White 1/4" grosgrain Ribbon. Oval Scallop punch and large oval punch. Retired Flower Punch (SU). Thanks so much for looking.
Also took a lot of pictures this weekend by visiting my Mom for Mother's Day and today with my two daughter and their daughters. I am planning on doing quite a bit of scrapbooking in the next few weeks. I am still working on November and Christmas Pages and would love to at least catch up in the next couple of months. Keep looking, you may see Christmas in July! lol.

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Lovely card, Jonia! hugs Nilla

Stephanie said...

Jonia,
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me kind words, you have a wonderful blog. Our daughter goes to school at UNCW so we visit often, beautiful place, love the beach there.

Sandra said...

Great card Jonia, Very elegant. So pleased you were able to join us on Sketch Saturday this week.
Sandra x